Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long is production time?
Production time, on average, can take between 4-10 days* . During holidays and high volume periods, production times may be slower than the average. The elves at the north pole need a little extra time to make your custom made order perfect!
Q. Can I rush production time?
As this is high volume season, production times can be slower than the average 4-10 days*. We are sorry but this is out of our control. We hope you can understand the situation, the elves in the north pole base their breaks around how much work they have to do. Your orders will be processed as quickly as possible and you will receive a notification as soon as it is shipped.
Q. Can I rush shipping time?
First, we hope your order will be on time. Most shipping companies work from their existing holiday processing schedules, so we can't promise you anything, because shipping can be affected by severe weather conditions, flight delays, increased volumes etc. Even Reindeer struggle to fly during a snowstorm.
Q. Where is my order?
Your order goes through a couple of steps between when you confirm your payment to when it arrives at your door. You are able to check the order status with the tracking number. As soon as the order is printed, packaged, and ready to ship, a tracking number is generated that is emailed to you.
Q. What's the cut off day for Christmas?
- Standard international shipping: November 28
- Standard US/UK domestic shipping: December 11
- Express US/UK domestic shipping: December 16
While these dates are not set in stone, it is what we expect to see during the holiday season based on previous years experience. It is in your best interest to get the orders in before the cut off date. Even elves have to keep to a schedule so that everything is done on time.
Q. There is something wrong with my order… what can you do about that?
We hate it when problems happen, it is not our goal. Despite our best efforts we know problems will inevitably slip through the cracks. Here is what we can do:
- Assuming the order was placed within the holiday cut off dates, we can offer you a refund or issue you a new item. Keep in mind if you would like a reprint, it will go through normal production and shipping processes, so it could be late.
- If the order was placed after the cut off date, we can only offer a refund if the product is damaged or not what you desired.
- During non-holiday seasons, any errors in your order will be replaced. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and supply us with pictures of the product that did not meet your satisfaction.